Quality ControlThe quality of materials, workmanship is maintained as per required standards by group of experienced, trained & skilled quality control engineers, technicians with precision measuring instruments & testing facilities. The quality is defined in very initial stage by following documentation methods.
Quality Assurance PlanDefines as procedures & norms of engineering procurement, manufacturing testing - acceptance norms, packing, forwarding & commissioning etc.
Welding Procedure SpecificationWelding Procedure is written document that provides direction to welder for making production welds in accordance with Code ASME Section IX requirement. This WPS is qualified by us in accordance with Article II listed in Appendix E which is adopted in accordance with Article V. WPS under which welding is performed. These conditions include the base metal that are permitted, the Filler metals that must be used & pre heated / post heat treatment requirement are referred on welding 'variables.'
Quality Policy* RIPL is always committed to maintaining consistent quality for meeting the requirements of national and international standards.
* It is committed to timely & successful completion of projects to the entire satisfaction of its customers.
* The quest for quality and continue improvement is an ongoing process at RIPL. Best professional practices of RIPL & confidence of clients in the quality of its services is a reliable base for its present and future business.
* Developing suppliers and contractors into mutually beneficial relationship to consistently comply our requirements.
* Strengthening effectiveness and use of internal process, quality methods & tools.
* Periodically reviewing this policy, so that remains relevant & communicating to all concerned.
* RIPL shall be recognized as an excellent company having the highest global quality standards in the Wind Mill Tower, Boiler, Cement, Heavy Equipment, Gear Box manufacturing industry